Chemical & Solvent
Milli-Q® Integral Water Purification System for Ultrapure Water
Milli-Q® Integral is a unique combination of optimized water purification and monitoring technologies. It allows, in a single device, both pure (Type 2) and ultra pure (Type 1) water to be produced directly from potable water. This all-in-one concept offers several benefits:
- Provides users with complete control over all water purification steps and the final water quality.
- Allows installation of a comprehensive water purification chain in a minimal amount of space.
- Eliminates the constraints of centralized water stations and their distribution loops.
Milli-Q® Direct Water Purification System
In a single device, both RO (Type 3) water and ultra pure (Type 1) water are produced directly from potable water.
To obtain ultra pure water quality, tap water is purified to RiOs™ (Type 3) water: First, the Progard® cartridge provides a comprehensive pretreatment to extend the lifetime of the Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane. Intelligent RO ensures the optimization of the water consumption, quality and a constant flow rate. Water is then irradiated by the optional bactericidal UV lamp. Depending on daily volume needs, different production flow rates are available (8 & 16 L/h).
Super-Q® Plus Water Purification System
Super-Q® Plus System is a high-flow water system designed to provide the “final polish” to water which has been pretreated by reverse osmosis, distillation or deionization. Super-Q® Plus systems consistently produce ultrapure water quality which exceeds Type 1 ASTM/CAP/CLSI specifications.
The Super-Q® Plus water system features a modular design for the production of ultrapure water. It has an hourly automatic recirculation of water to maintain water quality between uses. Because Super-Q® water is produced “on demand”, there is no need to store water and risk degrading its quality over time.
Lab Instruments & Equipment
- Baths, chillers & circulators etc.
- Centrifuges & accessories etc.
- Freezers, refrigerators & cold storage etc.
- Pipettes, pipettors & accessories etc.
Instruments & Equipment by Application
- Chromatography etc.
- Manufacturing & processing etc.
- Real-time PCR instruments etc.
- Spectroscopy & elemental analysis etc.
Cell Culture & Transfection Reagents
- Transfection reagents etc.
- FBS (serum) etc.
- DMEM media etc.
- 293 media etc.
Catalogue for quartz double Distillation:
With the use of sophisticated technology, we have been able to manufacture Quartz Two Stage Distiller, a Basic Model.
Advantage of De mountable boiler:
- Easy cleaning of the boilers since the boiler can be dismantled from the Main Unit
- Boilers and Condensers have larger boiling space
- Larger condensing area, hence cooler distillate
This autoclave is a pressure chamber used to sterilize equipment and supplies by subjecting them to high pressure saturated steam at 121C for around 15 – 20 minutes depending on the size of the load and the contents.
Oil Testing Instruments
HAMCO70 Distillation Test Apparatus as per ASTM D 86
Test Method: The sample is evaporated and condensed under controlled conditions, and observations are made of the temperatures at which various percentages are recovered and/or the percentages recovered at specified temperatures.
Linear Formula: CH3CN
Molar Mass: 41.05 g/mol
CAS Number: 75-05-8
Linear Formula: CH3COCH3
Molar Mass: 58.08 g/mol
CAS Number: 67-64-1
Linear Formula: CH3COCH2COCH3
Molar Mass: 100.12 g/mol
CAS Number: 123-54-6